NAGU-Nauvo

I recently spent a couple of days travelling in my home country, Finland. It's always nice to get to know new cultures and see exotic things but being a tourist in your homeland is also super nice every once in a while! 

I stayed in the idyllic tiny port-town of Nagu in the Turku archipelago. The scenery was super pretty and the feel of the little town really heartwarming and genuine. Getting there was also an adventure since situated on an island, we had to take a ferry (with the car) to get there.


I took a lot of pictures of the little seaside harbor like such a tourist. I think these pics portray the ocean breeze and no-worries-feeling particularly well. So I'll let the photos do the speaking. :)











Some really nice and pretty boutiques down by the water.




All the Nordic countries' flags and the red-yellow-blue for Åland.

One of the cute and authentic cafés at the port. Strand Café



Köpmans, the B&B we stayed at. I fell in love with the interior as well as with the restaurant and service. Very, very lovely.


The local market at the South harbor.









...4nna...

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Back
to top