2017 -What the Future Holds

The year has changed, we are all one year wiser and full of energy ready to smash this year -right?


Somehow people always make the new year a really big deal with larger than life resolutions and brand new attitudes that will make their lives a dream. That's great - I love the outgoing mindset, but (yes there's a but) I try to keep things in at least some sort of perspective. Don't shoot too high, but do challenge yourself and push yourself towards your dreams. But you can start changing the things in your life that you want ANY DAY: you don't need to aim and store all you've got for the ball drop on nye in NYC, not at all. Take hold of your future and make things happen in the right pace at the right time for you.

Okay, so, what's my 2017 got in store? I certainly didn't write this post just to preach to you about new year's resolutions and dreams! No no, I want to share my plans also. 

This is the year when I finally graduate from lukio, high school. It's so exciting! Because of that, I'll be studying like crazy, but also having a ton more flexible agenda since I'll get out of school to concentrate on studying. So, I will have time to make my own lunches, enjoy breakfasts, cook and bake more, raid all the cafés on my endless list, try new sports, see friends and all the things that a tight schedule haven't previously allowed. Of course I'll be pretty glued to my books, but I can arrange the order of my daily tasks however I wish. I can make every day different if I so wish!

That's only until the summer though. After that I have no idea what happens. I won't know wether I got into med school until July so it's a big, scary but exciting blank from there on. Honestly, I can't wait to see what it brings along!




What comes to this blog, I have my sights set on new recipes, café reviews from the Helsinki area and all kinds of fun things of the sort. I'm really going to establish a more definite outline for my content -the things that I'm passionate about like food and health. So if you'd like to witness that, stay tuned! I'll be putting much thought into MangoSmile and sharing my thoughts+recipes+experiences etc a lot :) 
Also, I have a passion to be eco-friendly and help the environment. So, I have a larger scale project to go with that coming up that I will get into later. So keep ya eyes peeled peeps! ;)

Bring it on 2017!

CONVERSATION

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment

Back
to top